Your Account Your Basket  

Company Secretarial Services

It is essential that you keep your company's statutory records up-to-date.

In addition, a company's accounts and annual return must be filed annually with the Registrar at Companies House. Non-compliance will render the company liable to dissolution with liabilities subsequent to the dissolution being the responsibility of the company directors.

How we can help

Once you've registered your company with us, we can help to make it a little bit easier to maintain your company. As part of our service, Your Limited Company allows you to make a number of important online company secretarial changes, quickly and easily.

Electronic Secretarial Changes

What secretarial changes can be filed using Your Limited Company?

  • Change in Registered office address - form AD01 (previously 287)
  • Appointment of individual or corporate Director or Secretary – forms AP01/AP02/AP03/AP04 (previously 288a)
  • Termination of Director or Secretary – forms TM01/TM02 (previously 288b)
  • Change to individual or corporate Director or Secretary details – forms CH01/CH02/CH03/CH04 (previously 288c)
  • Submission of Statutory Annual Return - form AR01 (previously 363a)

Please note it is a legal requirement to submit the company Annual Return which is due up to 28 days after the company's made up date. The maximum fine for failure to file the company Annual Return is £5,000.
In additional you can request emailed or physical duplicates of the following documents to the email and postal addresses you have provided us with on the system:

  • Certificate of incorporation
  • Share Certificate
  • Memorandum and Articles of Association

All of above services become available to you as soon as you have registered your company through Your Limited Company.

Get started now! Choose one of our Bronze, Silver or Gold packages.

Barklay company name change

closing a company
FAQ | Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Sitemap | Contact Us